Frantz Group is happy to be celebrating our 20th year of providing B2B integrated marketing services. We’re also happy to welcome you to our new website!
Founded in 1993, Frantz Group began in the basement of John Frantz, located in Mequon, Wisconsin. John’s long history working for IBM and helping implement an integrated marketing framework within that organization gave him a unique blend of industry, technology, and marketing knowledge with which he could start a new organization, bringing forward that expertise to organizations focused on B2B marketing. In 1994, a larger workspace was secured in an office park nearby, and a journey of innovation and growth began.
In the 1990s, Frantz Group began by focusing its efforts on four main solution sets:
- Sales & Marketing Process Consulting – Leveraging John’s long expertise, Frantz Group provided both sales & marketing process consulting, helping organizations achieve better integrated results.
- Lead Generation – Well trained callers having intelligent conversations with an unscripted delivery, building rapport and establishing relationships with propsects to initiate the buying cycle.
- CRM Sales – Partnered with Actionware for the AS/400 platform and OnContact for windows environments, FG provided sales, implementation, and support, to build a sales and marketing data foundation.
- Marketing Communications – Graphics, brochures, direct mail strategy and planning – providing expertise to customers with limited in-house creative and delivery capability.
Over time the organization grew, and in 1999, moved to its current headquarters location in Grafton, Wisconsin. The 3 story building provided ample space, as well as a great view of the surrounding community. Located just off of Hwy 60, near I43, the location was well positioned to serve as our home for many years to come.
Our clients comprise a very diverse set of locations, target markets, and solution sets, but over the years, Frantz Group has been able to work with a large number of stellar organizations. Some of these include: IBM, Lenovo, Filenet, NTN Buzztime, Merge Healthcare, Infor, MHS, SAP, Arrow, Lakeside Manufacturing, Waukesha Bearings, McHugh-Freeman, Cendant, RedPrairie, ITU, RF Technologies, Dominos, Wyndham, Panasonic, Compuware, Dassault Systemes, Pronto, JD Edwards, Xign, JP Morgan-Chase, Gennaker Technology, Intentia, Peoplesoft, Giddings & Lewis, LeverX, ISE, EMS, US Web, Manpower, Illumiti, Paperless LLC, Allied Technology, Cenit USA, Lucent, Group Basis, Sterling Commerce, Chiptech Solutions, Manhattan Associates, Infor Syteline Partner – The Lake Companies … just to name a few.
Whether your organization is located in the greater Milwaukee area, the Midwest, east coast, west coast, Velizy France, Australia, or beyond, Frantz Group is ready to help you grow your business and exceed your marketing objectives.
20 years later, our core set of services should seem strangely familiar, having adapted to a variety of new concepts and technologies within these core disciplines:
- Marketing Operations Strategy – Marketing Assessment services, process planning, training, and alignment of technology solutions to best fit your objectives.
- Demand Generation – Inbound and Outbound lead generation, nurture, services, utilizing a variety of tools to enable well educated representatives to grow relationships and guide a buying cycle.
- Marketing Foundation Technology – CRM, Marketing Automation, web tracking, behavioral scoring, email delivery, aligning your data and processes to drive results.
- Marketing Communications – Copywriting for Email & Landing Pages, Social Media, Digital Advertising, Content Writing, Video Services, Branding – providing expertise to customers to extend their capabilities.
Frantz Group has developed a long tradition of continuous learning and improvement, allowing us to excel in the delivery of these services to a variety of customers and markets. The specific technologies may change & evolve, new communication methods are developed, but the bottom line is still all about making contact with a prospect at the right time, with the right information, enabling them to be nurtured through the sales process. We are uniquely positioned to continue learning and growing, thanks to you, our friends, employees, partners, and customers.
Thank you all for 20 great years, we look forward to many more.