Improve your approach to technology channel marketing programs and strategy
Regardless if you are a channel owner, ISV, VAR, Master VAR… or any anything in between, channel marketing is a common denominator and a necessary focus. Frantz Group excels at helping our clients overcome what we call Channels of Sameness to drive growth, engagement, and visibility.
Whether your channel partner ecosystem is new or old, large or small, active or in need of reinvigoration, Frantz Group has solutions to accelerate channel results. We have been active in the channel since 1993; executing over 2000 channel marketing and recruitment programs. Frantz Group can help support you through integrated marketing solutions, but we understand there are many angles to channel and channel management, and have developed several focused channel solutions:
- Channel Partner Enablement and Acceleration – Many channel partners have no, or limited, marketing expertise and look to their vendor not just for MDF, but for marketing and enablement services. Our Right Offer Workshop is the perfect starting place. Easily funded through MDF, this program enables your most promising partners to get started with effective offers, messaging and custom marketing programs in channel.
- Channel Marketing Diagnostic – We bundle over 30 collective years of experience driving channel results into a one to many web-based interactive tool that gives the vendor and its resellers a deeper understanding of marketing readiness and the fastest paths to revenue both near term and long term.
- Channel Partner Recruitment – Finding and attracting the right partners for your products and services requires a specialized marketing program. Choosing a vendor is a huge commitment for a partner – it’s a strategic decision made at the senior level. Our C-level marketing process is great fit for recruiting partners. And our experience with profiling and lead generation ensures that we qualify candidates to fit your requirements.
- Digital Marketing Programs – Frantz Group can help your channel improve its online presence earlier in the buying cycle, moving beyond having a website as a simple reference point in the buying process. We have inbound programs that analyze and recommend improvements to improve site visibility in search engines, as well as improving interactions and conversions, allowing your channel partners to establish relationships earlier in the buying process. We extend our recommendations to future content update strategy, and strategies to better utilize syndicated channel content. By improving search engine visibility and conversion points, a channel partner sets itself up for an ongoing lead stream, even in months where active programs are more limited.
- Co-marketing – This can take many forms. We have put together co-branded marketing programs that combined a hardware platform with a software solution, allowing both parties to share costs yet keep their data protected. We have done programs that involved vendor and partners jointly funding a program targeting an industry with stronger brand and messaging. We can develop programs that ensure you maximize your MDF.
- Channel Partner Marketing Training – Frantz Group can work with your channel managers to identify key areas of marketing training that will assist partners (and channel managers) in learning more about current marketing trends and techniques, allowing them to be more effective when running their own programs, driving better value from MDF funds that may get allocated. Please view our recent case study to see the possible scope and effectiveness of this type of program.
- Master VAR Strategies – Frantz Group can help you establish a strategy to establish your organization as a master var. We are experienced in recruiting the right kind of partners to help your business grow and vastly improve the returns on your marketing programs in the process.
- Strategic Business Growth Planning – Helping channel organizations determine their optimal strategy to meet and exceed growth objectives. We have several strategic growth positions to help your organization improve performance, valuation, and market position.
Improving channel partner marketing results
We have several examples of our success and expertise supporting different channels, providing a variety of programs. Feel free to click the learn more image to your left to engage us with additional questions. A recent case study, as well as a our view of the state of the ERP channel are below. Frantz Group can be music to your ears…how can we help you tune into your channel?